Ealing Community Transport
Our local operation…
We operate from a depot in the Greenford area of Ealing, and have been providing community transport services in and around the London Borough of Ealing for three decades! We now run a range of different services, and work for a range of statutory bodies, including Transport for London, LB Hounslow and of course LB Ealing.
Help for individuals…
- We're pleased to operate a number of vehicles on Dial-a-Ride routes, on behalf of Transport for London. All the planning and administration is handled by TfL, and information is available from 020 7309 8900.
- Our main PlusBus service is available to individuals who can’t use the main local bus service, and is a great way of getting out and about locally. Unlike Dial-a-Ride, this is a chargeable service, but it does provide extra choice for those who may be struggling to access transport.
- Our Sure Start PlusBus service provides specific help for those already accessing support from SureStart, and it’s particularly aimed at making it easier to get to health appointments, childrens’ activities, etc.
- Our Willow Tree PlusBus service offers dedicated journeys, mostly for shopping and leisure purposes, from the Islip Manor area.
- Our Day Trips programme for 2011 offers trips to a range of destinations, both locally and further afield.
Good for groups…
- Our Group Transport service is open to any not-for-profit organisation (for example schools, social groups at residential homes, churches, and the like), and groups can book a minibus for their own exclusive use. We can provide a professional ECT driver, or a group can nominate a volunteer to drive the journey. We can also offer regular bookings, and would be happy to discuss your requirements.
- Our Driver Training scheme provides professional training to the nationally-recognised MiDAS standard, so that individuals can volunteer to drive for particular groups.
Getting in touch…